Sunday, September 14, 2014

I'm Back!




Hi whoever reads my blog!! And I might be the only one that does. Doesn't matter though. My blog was started as somewhat of a journal to keep track of my life. Trying to get back in the groove after more than a year! Yes, that's how long since I have written in my blog.  Time has gotten away from me. It goes too fast and before you know it, it's a year later. In that year I have quilted many quilts, taken many photos, worked many hours, and I now have a granddaughter! My first! Lucille Virginia Hetherington! Lulu or Lucy. I keep going back and forth.



I will post many photos of all that as soon as I figure out how to revamp my blog.  After a year you sort of ah - forget things. 
And so now that Picnik is no longer available on the web, I found it very difficult to try and change the header for my blog. I finally found to Ribbet. It's a site exactly like Picnik was and it is so easy now. Of course it took me a few hours of searching the web. But it was worth it. So then I realized that I can also post things from my iPhone, which is very handy. 
Here is a pic of my new great nephew's quilt  that I have been working on here and there. I need to finish it today as he was born the other day. Welcome Finn Gordon Menkes! Born on Sept. 12, 2014.
I need a better photo of this. I took this from my iPhone and didn't edit it.



It will take me awhile but I will try to get going on this blog again!

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog!!! Since I'm not on Facebook keep the Lucy updates coming!! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete