Monday, November 19, 2012

Starbucks Wreath Reincarnated

This is a wreath that was on the door of Starbucks in 2008. Every year I say I am going to make one. 





Well, I finally made one. I couldn't go too deep because of the area between my storm door and my front door. This is what I came up with. I think I still need more red ornaments though. I ran out. I think it came out pretty good.


Here's the materials I used: 
Round wire wreath frame 
Glue gun
4 green colored yarn
Styrofoam balls, 3 different sizes
Floral pins
Small red ornaments

All you do is wrap the yarn around the balls and tuck the end in. I took the floral pins and hook them thru the frame and stuck it thru the yarn ball. Then I used a glue gun to fill in more balls (I also made smaller balls without the styrofoam) and the red ornaments. Easy peasy!


1 comment: