Sunday, June 3, 2012

Skywalker

I've been really interested lately in taking a lace knitting class and I found one online at Craftsy called Mastering Lace Shawls. She takes you through 2 shawls- Skywalker and Clarus. You download the class on the computer and all the written materials. It's a great class because she goes really slow with you and she goes over each part of the shawl and gives all kinds of tips. You cannot watch TV or talk to anyone while you are knitting this. But I find it very challenging. I used Kabella Lacampo yarn. It's a heavier weight than what they suggest but I love this yarn because it's so soft and I think it will come out really nice. It will definitely be bigger too. If this comes out nice than I'll use the fingering weight yarn that it calls for. This will be a long project!



This is what it will eventually look like when finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment