Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sick with a cold, sore throat etc.......

Home sick with a cold and getting a little bored. So I came across these stitch markers on Etsy and they have so many pretty ones. Of course, you know what I'm going to say next! Yes, you're right- I've got it in my head now that I'm going to make some. Like I have a lot of time though! I'll fit it in somewhere. They look so easy to make. So, I went on You Tube to see how it's done because I've never made any kind of jewelry before and have no clue what you would need to make them. And it is easy.  I think next week when I have my Dr. appointment in Riverhead I'll stop by Michael's. I think they'll make great gifts for my knitting friends. 




I also came across these Yarn Bowls as I was surfing and I thought they were really unique and I loved the color. I never saw them before.  I would definitely buy one sometime in the future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment