Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dick and I went to the City this last weekend. We swapped places with Brian and Anne for Memorial Day weekend.  I did a photo tour with Citifari on Sunday.  Louis was my tour guide/photographer. One of the girls who is a friend of his came along. She's a storm chaser and was telling me all about it. She also takes the most amazing photos. The first two photos are ones that she took and showed me on her iPad.





And here are some of the photos I took in Central Park from the photo tour:









We also went to Times Square and hung out awhile. We bought ticket at TKTS to see Anything Goes. I really liked it. It was funny and I loved the songs. Old songs from way back. Joel Grey was in it. He is 80 years old and had a pretty big part. He is sooooo short! Didn't realize it until I saw him in person. Also, came across "The Naked Cowboy"! It was also Fleet Week and they had all kinds of stuff going on in the streets.






I went out on the patio at Brian and Anne's and took a photo of their view at night.



During the day. Love this building!


No comments:

Post a Comment