Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year 2012

It's about that time where I ponder on my new year's resolution. Well, I went back one year (see below)to see what I wrote in my blog and guess what? I only did one of my resolutions from last year!!!!! Surprise, Surprise!!
What a looser!  In both senses, I mean. I did loose about 20 pounds. All the other stuff is out the window. 


Never finished any WIP's (knitting term for "works in progress")
I did knit a little for my niece Brooke though. 
Have one more chapter to go on my photography class. I think I'm the longest running student of all time!
My leg is getting better now so I just joined the YMCA. Going to go 
at least 3 times a week. I promise!
Haven't Geocached in a long time. 
Never made that biscuit. I did make Red Velvet cupcakes-does that count?
Now that I lost 20 pounds, I think I'll make the "Boeuf Bourguignonne". Maybe. No! I'm really going to do it this year!!!!!!




My New Year's Resolution from 2011


1. Finish my WIP's
2. Knit more hats and baby stuff to use up my stash
3. Complete my Photography class
4. Loose about 8 pounds, which means going back to Weight    Watchers 
5. Do more exercising
6. Do more Geocaching
7. Make the perfect biscuit 

8. Make Julia Child's "Boeuf Bourguignonne "


So my resolution this year is:  

finish last year's list!



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment