Friday, October 21, 2011

Brooke's Baby Blanket

Well, this is how far I have gotten with the blanket for Brooke. Of course, now I hit a snag.  I noticed I had an extra stitch in one of the blocks so I took it out. Now it looks like I need another stitch in the border! So now I'm going to have to sit down this weekend and figure  the whole thing out. Hopefully, she won't notice it! The Pattern is "Hearts and Stars Blanket" from the book Adorable knits for Tiny Tots by Zoe Mellor. I do like the pattern. But the only thing is that you have to really pay attention. And I think the mistake happened when I brought it to work and tried to work on it during lunch with the girls. I really did think I was paying attention though! And it's a lot of stitches and small needles so it takes a long time. I'm using Cotton Fleece in Wild Orange by Brown Sheep Company. Very soft yarn. I love it! I hope to be finished by the time she has the baby which is in about a month. Need to go full speed on it now!


No comments:

Post a Comment