Sunday, April 3, 2011

Birthday Present! Tamron 18-270 Macro lens. It's awesome! I only need to take this with me instead of 2 lenses.


This was taken at Fresh Pond yesterday. Very windy day and lens worked great.  Lots of good memories there.



 Geocaching today. NIce walk in the woods with friends. Found 2. Also, found tick crawling on phone!

Beautiful flowers from my friend Pam for my birthday. Thank you so much, Pam!  I going to use it as one of my projects for my Photography Club. Our subject is - spring.


 Crocuses blooming in my garden.  First sign of spring.


My new knitting project is a sweater I am making for a girl at work, Pam. It will be her first grandchild. It's a boy! Due in June. So need to hurry and finish soon. We're having a baby shower at work soon. Pattern is from Top Down Toddler. Yarn is the softest - Schoeller+Stahl Fortissima Socka Teddy Color. It's like having your own blankie.  


No comments:

Post a Comment