Sunday, February 27, 2011


Here are some of my projects that I just started:
 I started this baby sweater. It's a pullover from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I'm knitting it in Karabella yarn.


This is from Knitted Jackets. I had a bunch of Lion Brand yarn, Vanna's choice. So I wanted to knit a cardigan or jacket. After weeks of looking at patterns, I decided to do this one. The ribbing will probably kill me. I don't expect to have this done until the fall.

I just bought this yarn at Purl by the Sea in Montauk. My original plan was to make the Surprise Baby Jacket by Elizabeth Zimmerman. Not really sure though. I might just make socks with it and get the Berroco Comfort yarn for the jacket. I think the comfort yarn will be softer and you can also wash it in the machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment