Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Day of 2010

My New Year's Resolutions for 2011

1. Finish my WIP's
2. Knit more hats and baby stuff to use up my stash
3. Complete my Photography class
4. Loose about 8 pounds, which means going back to Weight Watchers
5. Do more exercising
6. Do more Geocaching
7. Make the perfect biscuit

8. Make Julia Child's "Boeuf Bourguignonne "


Anyway, I was looking for a pattern for a case for my new cellphone (Android- I absolutely love it!) I found this pattern on raverly. Trying it out to see how it will fit. It's a felted pattern. Might have to adjust it a little because it's really for an ipod. Will have more about it when I finish.



Finished the front of the vest.
Starting the back now. The pattern is from Patons Next Step Two Pamphlet. Easy pattern, however I think I skipped a paragraph and had to rip it back a few inches.


No comments:

Post a Comment