Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Moving Time
My office is moving next week to the high school area. Every chance I get I pack. And shred. And Pack. And shred. Boxes all over the place! Every time I pack a box I need to go in it again. I spend a quarter of my day moving boxes to get to the box I need. It's a scavenger hunt everyday. Everything is labeled pretty well though. So I think I'll be able to put things back the way they were. I'll miss the old office that was just down the road from where I live. Bright side is that summer hours are coming real soon! We get out at 1:00. Yeah! Can't wait.

Boxes and boxes and boxes. Never ending!

This is my Desk

Our Chocolate fund keeps us sane!

My goal this summer is to join the YMCA and work out more. I would like to do weights more too. So maybe less beach this summer. So my plan is that on my way home from work at 1:00 I'll stop at the Y for an hour or so and work out.


My other goal is to finish my knitted WIP's this summer. The scarf is tedious but I really want to finish it. You iron it flat and it almost looks like it was weaved.


I'm searching now for my new project. But thinking I might do some more pumkin hats . I sold some at a local store last year. They're nice and small and easy to sit on the beach and knit. Here are a couple of the ones I did last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment