Friday, June 4, 2010

Last night at Thursday night Stitch n Bitch the girls opened the packages for our new yarn. My sister Eileen had made a scarf and she gave it to me when I was on vacation in Florida. The girls loved it so much that they wanted to knit it. Here's the scarf that my sister made.

So I ordered the needles online for them and Pam ordered the yarn. The yarn is Fiesta Rayon boucle and the pattern is :co 40. Knit first row and then increase (kfb) on each end until you use all the yarn. But make sure you leave enough to bind off.

Jeanne said it felt like Christmas!













I ordered the needles from Hampton Knitting Yarn. It came priority mail and it was wrapped so nice. Kammy opened up the little package to find mints. How nice! The owner is in Hampton Bays and she mostly sells online but you can call her and check out all the yarns and stuff. Check out her website. I'm going to take a ride there this summer and feel all that wonderful yarn.
Pam ordered the yarn from Skein Train.









Kammy, Jeannie and Pam starting casting on right away and I'll have an update for you next week. Lets see how far they get!

1 comment:

  1. I can't beleive you have last nights pictures up already!! What fun we had!!! Pam

    ReplyDelete