Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Felted Bowls

I wanted to share my felted bowl with you. It's from the book One Skein by Leigh Radford. I even felted it in a front loader machine. My last felted piece was only in for 20 minutes on sanitize. I then took it out, rang it out in a pail and let it air dry. I forgot about this one and it went through the whole cycle and it actually came out perfect. This is the large size. I'm going to do the small size soon. I started it before Christmas so I could put candy in it and I couldn't find the size 15 DPN's to finish it. I forgot about it and finally found some online. I use it now to hold my yarn as I'm knitting. It's great because the yarn ball stays right in the bowl as I'm knitting and doesn't roll around.


Geocaching Pic

Here's me and my girlfriends geocaching:

What Fun!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been for a couple of weeks. I'm definately going this weekend even though we are going to be infested with tourists, aka: city people, this weekend. So much traffic, no more parking spaces and no more left turns and rude snobby people.

No comments:

Post a Comment